Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Do You Like Epidemiology and Dr. Fombonne

I based this on “Green Eggs and Ham”. This was also partly inspired based on a wonderful Green Eggs and Ham takeoff about IEP’s which can be found here http://www.spednet.org/DrSuess.htm and several other sites. It seems to be anonymous.

This is meant to be a facetious, but not mean spirited look the autism epidemiology




Do you like epidemiology and Dr. Fombonne

I do not like epidemiology and Dr. Fombonne
I simply do not like them John
You graph, you analyze
Assign scores and rate,
But all you get are correlates

Would you, could you, like the data you see?

I do not like the data I see
Not on tables 1 or 3
I just don’t care
What those shills all spray
There is an epidemic
The teachers say
And talk about all the autistics they see
Who the heck needs epidemiology

Would you read them in here or there

I would not read them here or there
I shall not read them anywhere
Not in Pediatrics
Not in JAMA
Not with a Laidler
Not with a Honda
Not with a Geier
Well……..Maybe with a Geier

I will not read them here or there
I shall not read them anywhere.

Would you, could you, read what the DDS see

I will not, will not! Read what the DDS see
No need; no time
I know all about the tsunami

Could you graph the data from I.D.E.A.
Then you may conclude what you may

No, there is no need, not a single one you see
The percent increases are near infinity
I have seen the data, there is lots
And I don’t care about post
Or prompter hocs

You do not like them
So you say
Graph them, Graph them, and you may
Graph them and you may I say.

John, If you will let me be
I will read them
You will see

Say!

I like epidemiology and Dr. Fombonne
Dang, I really actually like them John
And I will read them here and there
And I will chart them everywhere

And I will review tables 1 and 3
And critically look at what I see
And review different diagnostic lots
And learn about post and prompter hocs
And I have come to a new appreciation
Of all those standard deviations

I do so like them John
Thank you, epi studies and Dr. Fombonne

2 Comments:

Blogger Autism Diva said...

Autism Diva loves green eggs and Fombonne!
In a box, wearing sox, eating bagels and some lox!


Sorry, can't do Dr. Seuss as well as you can. :-)

1:15 AM  
Blogger Alyric said...

Wonderful, thanks!

Alyric

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home