Wednesday, August 23, 2006
- Name: Interverbal
All visitors to this blog are welcome to comment in a manner they see fit. Vehement disagreement is permissible; however comments must be on topic, and must involve actual argumentation. No drive by character assassination or trolling please. Also, no services, events, or research recruitments may be advertised on this blog…period. Violating posts will be removed.
- Awards Night! The 41st Skeptic’s Circle
- What is a Good Enough Scientific Proof: A Brief Di...
- Skeptics' Circle Submissions
- Reader Request: So You Want to Know About Behavior...
- Skeptics Circle Time
- Doing the Job for Ourselves: Logical Fallacies in ...
- In Memoriam: Katie McCarron
- Open Discussion: Science, Pseudo-Science, Anti-Sci...
- DSM-III-R and DSM-IV Autism Criteria
- Party Poopers: Yep, its Skeptic's Circle Time