Tuesday, April 11, 2006
- Name: Interverbal
All visitors to this blog are welcome to comment in a manner they see fit. Vehement disagreement is permissible; however comments must be on topic, and must involve actual argumentation. No drive by character assassination or trolling please. Also, no services, events, or research recruitments may be advertised on this blog…period. Violating posts will be removed.
- CDDS Data Update: April 2006, Quarterly Report
- 31st Skeptic's Circle
- A Rebuttal of Dr. King’s Comments on Kathleen Seid...
- 30th Skeptics Circle-Good Autism posts
- A Review of “Early Downward Trends in Neurodevelop...
- Autism Diva on Rain Mouse
- 29th Skeptic's Circle
- A Less Punishing World: Contradictions in Behavior...
- Fallacies, Autism, and Homeopathy
- 28th Skeptic’s Circle