Friday, September 16, 2005

Welcome to My Blog

The point of this blog is to look at statements and research relating to the Autism Spectrum. I am a student researcher and my primary interest is "research design in the autism spectrum". I have no conflict of interests or vested interests, I do not recieve funding or favors from private/public companies. As a graduate student I do recieve finnacial support from my university, but also the freedom to dictate my research based on my interests.

This blog will focus on topics that seem deservingly debatable, as opposed to more obvious quackery in the field of autism. I understand and appreciate that these subjects are personal and important to many people. I plan to focus only on the arguments and not upon charatcter or motive. I would ask for anyone who chooses to post here to follow this as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Clara said...

Hi. I'm the mom of an autistic child...wading through the mire and muck of "scientific" claims, so I appreciate another site "out there".

-Susan
Who also happens to be a "special needs" teacher, but of the "at-risk" kind...

www.autisticconjectureoftheday.blogspot.com

11:46 AM  
Blogger Interverbal said...

Hey Susan,

Cool blog! Best wishes for your children and you.

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home